• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Truman

Beach Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
I believe it because EVERYTHING is coming soon to Freeport. 331 will look like every other commercial highway in America with every chain imaginable.

gumby

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2010
Up the Creek
Wow, didn`t see that coming. Freeport is the next boom town. Luckily we just bought a place on the river before the prices for waterfront get outrageous.

BeachArkie

Beach Lover
Jun 27, 2008
Seagrove
It would be great if true! Not getting too excited yet, as I was also told Costco was going into Pier Park. No Costco, but they did build a Cato there.

William Hesse

Beach Crab
May 4, 2017
Freeport, FL
Hi William,

My name is Kaleeta M and I'm with the Costco Member Services Team. It's great to hear from you and thanks for your inquiry.

While currently, we do not have any public information regarding plans to open a Costco in your area, our Real Estate Department is continually looking for ideas for new locations around the country and around the world.

We will forward your suggestion to our Real Estate Department so they are aware of your interest.

Sincerely,

Kaleeta M
Member Service Center
Costco Wholesale Corporation

Tyler T

Beach Lover
Aug 24, 2010
Hi William,

My name is Kaleeta M and I'm with the Costco Member Services Team. It's great to hear from you and thanks for your inquiry.

While currently, we do not have any public information regarding plans to open a Costco in your area, our Real Estate Department is continually looking for ideas for new locations around the country and around the world.

We will forward your suggestion to our Real Estate Department so they are aware of your interest.

Sincerely,

Kaleeta M
Member Service Center
Costco Wholesale Corporation
Thanks for the info - is there one planned on Hwy 331?