ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:dunno:
I've been trying to get on the board....
but could not.
From now on I guess I will be ItzKatzTime 2

Looks like I have to start over.
:cry:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:eek:...I wondered where you were!!! Oh my...Daddy-O needs to help you! Welcome back and Happy New Year!

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Oh no you have to start over on your post. I can't sign on either I can't look at photos ever. to get in lounge I have to go through private messages:dunno:I was trying to log on today on my son's puter no luck

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Maybe Kurt can help you out.....unless you got banned...?:D J/K

skippertoo

Beach Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
Atlanta (Midtown)
I too cannot get the server to answer on my computer at home (for the last two days). I have no problems on my work computer :dunno:

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I too cannot get the server to answer on my computer at home (for the last two days). I have no problems on my work computer :dunno:

When did this start? What operating system and browser? Are you able to access the home page www.SoWal.com/bb ? Are you able to access all other sites on the web?

Have you tried clearing your cache, cookies, and rebooted?

Who is your ISP?

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Oh no you have to start over on your post. I can't sign on either I can't look at photos ever. to get in lounge I have to go through private messages:dunno:I was trying to log on today on my son's puter no luck

See the post above - same questions please.

What do you mean when you say you have to get to lounge through private messages? If you are posting in the lounge under your name then you are obviously logged on. What happens when you try to log on or look at photos?

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Ahhh.Kurt to the rescue! yea.. but it seems like this might have just opened a big old can of worms for Kurt. Hope you get it sorted out soon!