Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
I've had a problem for a few months with pm's. From home, if I try to send to multiple recipients, I have to re-log on several times and then I have no guaranteee that it went. Also, when I try to edit posts, same thing. Re-log on, but generally, it won't let me edit...this could be dangerous. :eek:I figure it's my computer at home though, because I can send mul. recipient pm's from work. Haven't tried to edit posts from here.
oh lord, if I couldn't edit, I'd be in a heap of trouble. :roll:

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
Same with me. It started for me right after that hacking stuff went on. I wondered if it was just me...apparantley not.
I don't know about you but I deleted all my cookies and dumped the cache, restarted, etc., and still having the same problems of having to log in for the photo gallery. Oh well...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
aol.com...works for me! :wave:

Welcome back normal Kat! :D

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I don't know about you but I deleted all my cookies and dumped the cache, restarted, etc., and still having the same problems of having to log in for the photo gallery. Oh well...

You know, come to think of it, I have to re- log on every time I go to the photo gallery, and sometimes randomly.