drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
I seem to remember some Tech Analyst nerd by the name of drunkkenartist couldn't get on last year. :funn:

Took me about 5 days and lots of drama and laughter and mayhem till we figured out that if you log out, in order to log in, you have to check the "remember me" square, or it won't let you in.

That was last year. This year, recently, last week or so, I got fed up with photobucket and tried to load photos to the SoWal web hoster thingy doobob and guess what? It was making me sign into it, and it wouldn't accept my password. I gave up. Back to the bucket.:dunno:and what rhymes with that....:rotfl:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
This year, recently, last week or so, I got fed up with photobucket and tried to load photos to the SoWal web hoster thingy doobob and guess what? It was making me sign into it, and it wouldn't accept my password. I gave up. Back to the bucket.:dunno:and what rhymes with that....:rotfl:

:lolabove: Kenny........... Welcome back to the real kat.

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
I seem to remember some Tech Analyst nerd by the name of drunkkenartist couldn't get on last year. :funn:

Took me about 5 days and lots of drama and laughter and mayhem till we figured out that if you log out, in order to log in, you have to check the "remember me" square, or it won't let you in.

That was last year. This year, recently, last week or so, I got fed up with photobucket and tried to load photos to the SoWal web hoster thingy doobob and guess what? It was making me sign into it, and it wouldn't accept my password. I gave up. Back to the bucket.:dunno:and what rhymes with that....:rotfl:

Kenny I remember this and had to laugh and scratch my head trying to remember how you got back on......I got so mad I just turned everything off, left it for a while then rebooted....PRESTO....magically I was back on board again....sure didn't want to start over at 1 post:rotfl::funn::clap::love::wave: Kat

[/B]

:lolabove: Kenny........... Welcome back to the real kat.

:lolabove: and thanks for the welcome back Mango.....to THE REAL KAT! ;-)
I thought I was having a stroke or heart attack....I did get a migraine, but much better now:clap:

MARDI GRAS IS BACK!

yippie

Beach Fanatic
Oct 28, 2005
A local
I am back on. After doing nothing nothing different. There is a problem here, but I hae confidence that he will get it orked ou.

I could not access the forum until after midnight. Kurt will figure out the problem, however, if we can comment on this board.

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Kenny I remember this and had to laugh and scratch my head trying to remember how you got back on......I got so mad I just turned everything off, left it for a while then rebooted....PRESTO....magically I was back on board again....sure didn't want to start over at 1 post:rotfl::funn::clap::love::wave: Kat

MARDI GRAS IS BACK!
I must admit this was one of the funnier threads, even though I was the :moon: of the joke. :bang:I need to find that and revisit. Glad you are back Kat, however my friend SterlingRose was still having trouble.

dka:drink:

Kurt Lischka

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
The photo gallery is an add on product to the message board so it's not surprising that there are log on issues. Sorry about that. It could be a cookie issue so you might try clearing cookies, cache, and rebooting.

If you can't get on the board from one computer but can get on another, then your IP address may have inadvertantly been added to the firewall. This is what happened to Yippie and one other that I know of. If you have a similar problem, go to http://whatismyip.org and then email or PM me your IP number and I'll check it.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
The photo gallery is an add on product to the message board so it's not surprising that there are log on issues. Sorry about that. It could be a cookie issue so you might try clearing cookies, cache, and rebooting.
I already did that - still have to log on. It's no big deal really. Thanks anyway. :wave:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
I've never had a problem getting on the site, but today it is running like molasses. I've tried different browsers and two different computers with the same result--super slow. :dunno:
(And before anyone asks or crucifies me, I'm not browsing through AOL.) :D