Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I've never had a problem getting on the site, but today it is running like molasses. I've tried different browsers and two different computers with the same result--super slow. :dunno:
(And before anyone asks or crucifies me, I'm not browsing through AOL.) :D

:rotfl:...love you! I am browsing through aol and it is slow as hail today.

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
:rotfl:...love you! I am browsing through aol and it is slow as hail today.
;-) Well, you knew I had to post the disclaimer or risk the wrath of the haters! :roll:
P.S. It's running faster now. Kurt must have replaced the hamster wheel.
P.P.S. Kitty, watch out for Bob. Next thing you know, he's going to try to get you to use your iPod.

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
I've never had a problem getting on the site, but today it is running like molasses. I've tried different browsers and two different computers with the same result--super slow. :dunno:
(And before anyone asks or crucifies me, I'm not browsing through AOL.) :D

I think it is the political forums....they are on FIRE!!!!!! :eek:

p.s. Percy, my brothers name is Mike Wallace...he much better looking than the android one though. :wave:

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
;-) Well, you knew I had to post the disclaimer or risk the wrath of the haters! :roll:
P.S. It's running faster now. Kurt must have replaced the hamster wheel.
P.P.S. Kitty, watch out for Bob. Next thing you know, he's going to try to get you to use your iPod.

:lolabove:...what? And give up eight tracks?

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Just talked to SterlingRose. She still can't back on Sowal. She says she has sent an email but did not get a response. I asked her to make sure that the email that she asked to be responded to was the same one she applied with. Also I need to make sure she is checking the "remember me" button, which I wasn't doing when I got locked out last year.

She should be able to at least access this part of the message boards right, this isn't in the lounge.......

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Just talked to SterlingRose. She still can't back on Sowal. She says she has sent an email but did not get a response. I asked her to make sure that the email that she asked to be responded to was the same one she applied with. Also I need to make sure she is checking the "remember me" button, which I wasn't doing when I got locked out last year.

She should be able to at least access this part of the message boards right, this isn't in the lounge.......

She can read it, but can't post without logging in or registering.