• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
Cowboy Mouth brings their New Orleans? rock ?n? roll to The Swamp on Okaloosa Island May 22. Doors open at 7 p.m. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 day of show.

For more than 15 years, the members of Cowboy Mouth have preached and shouted the joys of being alive and of being in and from New Orleans, sharing a slice of Mardi Gras heaven with fans around the world.
As front man Fred LeBlanc has said, ?If The Neville Brothers and The Clash had a baby, it would be Cowboy Mouth.?

The band is led by LeBlanc, Cowboy Mouth?s maniacal drummer/lead singer (think the Tasmanian Devil playing drums like Keith Moon with a voice like Bo Diddley) and John Thomas Griffith on lead vocals and lead guitar. The band?s rhythm guitarist is Jonathan ?JP? Pretus, and bassist is Regina Zernay.

Cowboy Mouth released a brand new live DVD in November 2007, called ?The Name of the Band is Cowboy Mouth? shot at the Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles. While not on tour, the band is recording material for the next CD, to be released later this year.

Visit the band Web site at cowboymouth.com and the venue Web site at www.swampclub.com.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I love this band. They have so much energy. In fact, I still listen to them while running. And when I totally exhausted, I get a few more minutes our of my body by remembering the energy the lead singer/drummer has when doing a show. They are lots of fun to see live -- wish I were there!