• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Rented a boat (well.... that's what they called it :roll: ) and went out on the Bay for 4 hours. What a beautiful place! Went to Niceville, Baytowne, San Destin and back to Crab Island. WOW!! That was the coolest thing! The water was crystal clear and several boats were just pulling in to anchor for the day. What a great time. Can't wait to download and post pics :cool:

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
Sounds like a great time! Kurt's photos are killing me.

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
May 16, 2005
Alabama
RiverOtter said:
Only problem is, when I brought the boat back they took it around to another dock and claimed it took on 40 gal of gas! BS!! No friggin way! The gage barly moved off of full! I feel sure they I was scammed! :pissed:

It must have one hell of a tank! We're headed out now to go up to the lake for the weekend so I'll get nailed at the fuel dock, too.

You guys have fun for the rest of your trip and have a safe ride home!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Crab Island is so much fun! We usually rent the boat, park it and drink beer all day. We hit Memorial Day and the 4th of July. There was live music out there. Just remember...BYOT (bring your own tube).

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
wintersbk said:

Wow that looks like a fun time...maybe about 25 years ago for me!!! I bet those pics are during peak times. Goes to show you we just don't get out much when we are down there...I have a whole list of new things to do in October.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
A friend and his family are headed out there tonight to anchor out for the night and watch the speed tomorrow. No doubt it will be packed and crazy.