• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Susan Horn

Beach Fanatic
My dear friend and very talented LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist) Olivia Gagnon is now offering Cranio Sacral Therapy (please see description of therapy below) at a very special rate of $30 per session for a limited time only. This is because she must complete a certain number of sessions prerequisite to the advanced CST training later this year.

I've had a lot of different kinds of bodywork over many years, with many different practitioners. Olivia is one of the best. I am not getting a commission on this, by the way -- I am just trying to get the word out about this fantastic opportunity for your potential benefit as well as Olivia's continued education in the healing arts to which she is so well suited.

If the idea of a very relaxing, subtle, deeply healing therapy appeals to you, please do call and make your appointment. Either way, I thank you for taking the time to read and consider the information I'm sharing here.

Best regards,

Susan

The following link to The Upledger Institute's website gives you information regarding CranioSacral Therapy (CST), and provides the information below.
The Upledger Institute

What is it?
CranioSacral Therapy is a gentle, hands-on approach that releases tension deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and improve whole-body health and performance. Using a soft touch which is generally no greater than 5 grams, about the weight of a nickel, a CST practitioner releases restrictions in the soft tissues that surround the central nervous system. By normalizing the environment around the brain and spinal cord and enhancing the body's ability to self-correct, CranioSacral Therapy is able to alleviate a wide variety of dysfunctions, from chronic pain and sports injuries to stroke and neurological impairment.

After a session, clients often report feeling profound relaxation, even in places they habitually hold tension, and a sense of spaciousness and coherency throughout their bodies.

What do I wear?
A CranioSacral Therapy session usually takes place in a quiet, private setting. I recommend that clients wear loose comfortable clothing. Clients remain fully clothed, though most choose to remove their shoes. The session is performed with the client reclining on a massage table while I either stand or sit, positioned at various times throughout the session at the client's head, middle torso or feet.

How much time?
I schedule one-and-a-half hour sessions. This includes a brief explanation of the techniques used, and time for the client to relate any health concerns and ask questions. Actual hands-on therapy lasts about an hour and 15 minutes. Allow extra time for setting up the massage table.

How do I schedule an appointment?
Call or text me at 850-399-0288. I make appointments for all seven days of the week, in the afternoons and evenings, in the South Walton and Destin area.

How much does it cost?
Normally an investment in a session is $85. Now through November 30 I am offering the same hour and a half appointments for only $30. By offering a substantially discounted session, I hope to educate as many people as I can about CST through their direct experience while gaining as much experience for myself before I advance to the next level of training with The Upledger Institute.

If you have additional questions, please call or send an email. I look forward to talking and working with you.

Olivia Gagnon
Licensed Massage Therapist
Effortless Explorations, LLC
850-399-0288
MA 57068