• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I cant believe no one has posted about the vandalism that occurred by these people this past weekend. It was also filmed but due to language I wont post here but it is readily available on FB. They were caught cutting down several trees&bushes in the state park. The WCSO was notified and there hasnt been any word yet on the outcome of that.
topsail treecutter.jpg topsailcutter2.jpg

csgrandm

Beach Comber
Oct 15, 2010
They have been identified and I think that Florida Fish and Wildlife are supposed to be handling it. Sounds like they are affiliated with the Cypress Dunes HOA.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Sounds like Cypress Dunes just doesnt want to take NO for an answer regarding a walkover for their subdivision THROUGH the state park.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
That neighborhood is quickly becoming a laughing stock. What a bunch of maroons.

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2013
Funny-Camouflage-Fat-Man-Image.jpg

gumby

Beach Lover
Apr 28, 2010
Up the Creek
There is a petition going around that will be sent to Gov. Desantis asking to maximize the penalty on these people. I do believe there is a fine for cutting down state preserve trees somewhere in the range of 1500.00 per tree. I say jack that up to 5K per tree and fine the hell out of the whole HOA. In fact, sue them all and throw the perpetrators in jail.
People these days are unbelievable. Just because they couldn`t get there way, this is what they resort to. If you don`t like where your living -- MOVE OUTTA HERE