• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

whitesands

Beach Lover
Sep 17, 2005
I've ordered my Crown Rib Roast, which will be the centerpiece of my Easter dinner...I know I can use cherry tomatoes for the tips of the ribs once the roast is done. I'd really love to find those frilly papers wrappers for the rib tips...looks so beautiful and all. Has anyone ever purchased these? I've tried the butcher shops around here, and a chef's supply shop...they can't help.

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
You can find them in many hardware stores that have a cooking section. You can also order them from Sur la Table or Williams Sonoma. There is a very well equipped cookware shop at that shopping area in Sandestin that also has a Starbucks (who doesn't?) and a Chico's. I'm not a Walmart or Target shopper, but I'll bet you could find them there, too. Bon qppetit!

DBOldford

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Napa Valley, CA
You can find them in many hardware stores that have a cooking section. You can also order them from Sur la Table or Williams Sonoma. There is a very well equipped cookware shop at that shopping area in Sandestin that also has a Starbucks (who doesn't?) and a Chico's. I'm not a Walmart or Target shopper, but I'll bet you could find them there, too. Bon appetit!

whitesands

Beach Lover
Sep 17, 2005
Thanks very much. I'll start with the hardware stores first! Who'da thunk it? :funn: Merci beaucoup!

MKH

Beach Fanatic
May 12, 2005
Memphis, TN/Seacrest Beach, FL
30A Skunkape said:
If you are in SOWAL go to the Viking store at the Silver Sands-I bet they have them. :dunno:

Last place I saw them was at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm not sure if there is one of those in the area. And I do bet the Viking Store in Silver Sands, too. I have been there, and I think I saw them, but that was a year ago...
M

whitesands

Beach Lover
Sep 17, 2005
Thank you all (all y'all, in my "adopted language") so much. I found them in a *gourmet* butcher shop. 30A Skunkape...I wish I were close...we are south of Detroit, but about 17 hours + or - hours away...so a trip to Silver Sands was out of the question for us...if wishes were fishes...

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: Glad your little pork roast will be styling for you!!!

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
whitesands said:
Thank you all (all y'all, in my "adopted language") so much. I found them in a *gourmet* butcher shop. 30A Skunkape...I wish I were close...we are south of Detroit, but about 17 hours + or - hours away...so a trip to Silver Sands was out of the question for us...if wishes were fishes...[/QUOTE]
Finish the saying. I haven't heard this one. :dunno: I always use "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.