• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
CajunGal said:
Thanks for the link. That house is really bonkers. :blink:
Are you sure that is not the owner who is really bonkers? The house just is.:rotfl::rotfl::laughing1

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
JustBeachy said:
Spectacular? Not really..now if you had said Craptacular... :cool:
I don't think the word "spectacular" was used. Now "craptacular" that is funny.:rotfl:Where have you been hiding lately? We missed you.

Edit: Oh, now I read the title. Duh!:bang:

jeffadamshti

Beach Comber
It is being built and owned by Charlie Hilton, owner of the Holiday Inn Sunspree, and Hilton Enterprises in PCB. It is Next to M Jordan's and Don Johnson's homes. It is being built to survive nearly any disaster, with its own power, water and plenty of food for all inside. Jeff

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jeffadamshti said:
...It is Next to M Jordan's and Don Johnson's homes. It is being built to survive nearly any disaster, with its own power, water and plenty of food for all inside. Jeff

:rotfl::laughing1:rotfl:

Is it built to withstand all of the sand washing out from underneath it?:dunno: Because, if not, those other so important things will not matter.

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
jeffadamshti said:
It is being built and owned by Charlie Hilton, owner of the Holiday Inn Sunspree, and Hilton Enterprises in PCB. It is Next to M Jordan's and Don Johnson's homes. It is being built to survive nearly any disaster, with its own power, water and plenty of food for all inside. Jeff
Yeh, me and Mike and Don were discussin' the sand situation the other day.?.?.? Michael Jordan and Don Johnson - where was Dolly Parton?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
southof30A said:
Yeh, me and Mike and Don were discussin' the sand situation the other day.?.?.? Michael Jordan and Don Johnson - where was Dolly Parton?

Dolly was over at my house. Kenny Rogers and she were singing some songs. Wait a minute,on that day, I think she may have been in the area between Crestview and Defuniak Springs looking at property.
:laughing1