• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WG Clark

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Custom House Plans available; three story plan meeting all current Walton County building codes available with amazing space for kitchen, living room with sleeper sofa space and bathroom on first floor and two bedrooms and a bunk room on second and third floors. Amazing plans available for building on a small lot or custom designed specifically for you. 478-955-5553 or robertclark.houston@gmail.com

Rchad

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2019
TN
What does “Meeting Walton County building codes” mean? Can I not buy a set of plans online from a plan shop?

WG Clark

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Of course you can purchase plans online; however, Walton County Planning and Building requires your build to withstand hurricane and windstorm so your on line purchased plans may, or may not not, be drawn to meet the hurricane/windstorm guidelines for Walton County. Also, your house plans will need an Engineer Stamp (approval) from an Engineer firm. My husband has a local Engineer that will stamp his own custom plans (in other words, if you find a plan on line or in a magazine but need windows or doors or rooms flipped or sizes changed, he can customize those plans without you purchasing them on line). An architect or engineer can do the same thing but you will pay a substantial amount more - Robert, my husband, has been drawing house plans for over thirty years in both Georgia and Florida (specifically Walton and Okaloosa County). Each county has their own building guidelines and set backs and each subdivision may also have their own buikdable set backs. If you would like to just call and talk to my husband, he can offer you clarity on any of your concerns or questions. His phone number is 478-808-7986 Robert Clark