• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MississippiGirl

Beach Comber
Jun 22, 2009
Local 30A retail store needs part-time employee to deliver and install furniture, artwork, and accessories. Some heavy lifting is involved. Must be able to manage time efficiently. Must have valid driver's license and be able to drive a cargo van. Please post message or email mizannieb@aol.com for more information.

Roy Hardin

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2009
I'm very interested in your offer. I also know the area well, I've lived on 30a for 15 years. I'm
insured and licensed.
Thank You, Roy Hardin
PH#(850) 231-5602
EMAIL benjie1@mchsi.com

ABCaldwell

Beach Lover
Jun 10, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach Fl.
I have that exact experience, you're needing!

I am very interested in your position and have experience, in your exact need! I have worked locally and have assisted with the following. Store merchandise and Artwork placement, transporting and delivery of merchandise, always with the utmost care!

I handled painting of interior, electrical fixture install/ removal, as well as needed maintenance and repair. I also assisted with a Buying trip and would be available to travel, if needed.

I have forwarded my resume to your email address, to better evaluate my capabilities. I look forward to hearing from you, at your earliest convenience. Thank you so much, for your time!

I live here on 30-A and know the area, very well!

Sincerely,
Anthony :D
850-588-9798

Local 30A retail store needs part-time employee to deliver and install furniture, artwork, and accessories. Some heavy lifting is involved. Must be able to manage time efficiently. Must have valid driver's license and be able to drive a cargo van. Please post message or email mizannieb@aol.com for more information.

Last edited: