• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
If one owns a lot in Cypress Dunes, are they required to use John Willis or can they bring in another builder?

They can use an approved builder.

John Willis and Bill Livingston told me they intend to build out and get a piece of the action on every build in Cypress Dunes. Sowal'r Chersamps told me otherwise and I think she has doc's to back up her position.

Cypress Breeze is different.

Is that the person that feels their property is somehow immune from covenants and restrictions?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
I am a not a fan of all the houses in Cypress Dunes, but the view towards the gulf, the pool/clubhouse, and the walkways among the cypress trees are gorgeous! :love:

Never been to Cypress Breeze, but every time I see a lot on the MLS w/ that pool I think "bad fiberglass theme park". :blink:

I am a not a fan of all the houses in Cypress Dunes, but the view towards the gulf, the pool/clubhouse, and the walkways among the cypress trees are gorgeous! :love:

Never been to Cypress Breeze, but every time I see a lot on the MLS w/ that pool I think "bad fiberglass theme park". :blink:

I like the way Cypress Dunes looks too.

Cypress Breeze pool has no fiberglass. It's masonry and steel. During 2005 we rode out a hurricane in their storm room at the pool. It is constructed with three times the strength of an F5 Tornado shelter. The two different areas can hold over 200 residents. I know the pool is blasted for its Architecture, but kids love it. It's bigger than Seacrest Beach's and reported to be the largest pool in this part of the State. Even though Cypress Breeze has less than 1/2 the totals units of Seacrest.

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I feel a Yabba Dabba Do coming on! :D

Mermy and gttbm jsut love this pool!

cabythesea

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2009
Cypress Breeze will eventually be a great, affordable resort neighborhood. I am currently getting bids to build a 2000 sq. ft.; 3br/3ba home - which will sell for $299,000. This may be the pricing of the future - with easy beach access and a unique waterfall pool - good, affordable housing.

Cypress Breeze will eventually be a great, affordable resort neighborhood. I am currently getting bids to build a 2000 sq. ft.; 3br/3ba home - which will sell for $299,000. This may be the pricing of the future - with easy beach access and a unique waterfall pool - good, affordable housing.

Will you tell us more? You say you're getting bids for a house that'll sell for $299,000.? Does that mean you will have it built on someone's lot and you will then buy it.? Thanks