• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks AlwaysBeachin'! So glad you enjoyed everything. I wasn't there tonight to say hello:welcome: ....working on Taxes and helping Kalie get ready for FCAT :sosad:

I have to brag on Jamie:bow: for all the work he has done to make the cafe feel like it's about 5 hours away...in New Orleans ready for Mardi Gras. Actually, I don't think you'll ever find the inside of home or business decked out like the Cafe is now!!!! Maybe at a Mardi Gras Ball. That Jamie is something else....he's the one that does all the decorations for Bay Town. He's in charge of many of the events at Mardi Gras Bay Town. and we plan on bringing Mardi Gras to Grayton....hopefully by next year. It's a big production

We have a great staff too. Doug and Blake can work magic in the kitchen. Did you get the Grilled Stuffed Shrimp wrapped in bacon over Cheese Grits? :drool: That would have been a really warming comfort food tonight.

:clap_1: Thanks for coming out in all the rain!!! I love it on the week days when it's so quiet in Grayton. Again many thanks for your kind words.