• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Join us for your Valentine Evening....We are offering a Valentine special of Buy 1 entree and get the 2nd entree 1/2 price! :love: We decided to have a few specials along with our regular menu....no set prices. Be sure to call for a reservation.:love:

I will post menu later.....or if your driving or walking by the cafe pick one up. We always have a bunch of them in the wine bucket hanging on the side of the building.:D

Even though it is Valentine's the Cafe is totally in costume (decor) for Mardi Gras. Something you will not want to miss. Incredible Ball, parade, and masks galore. Over sized beads hang all around you....and the colors are wonderful. We are definitely in party mode!!!

Thanks everyone!
Kat

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Dammit! Wish I could be there--for VD AND MG! I know you'll do it with style and it will be delicious!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks DD....did I mention we throw in a Valentine's Puppy for the first four people through the door! :eek: JUST KIDDING!!!!:rotfl:

They are now 5 1/2 weeks old. So much funn at this age!!!!

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
Thanks DD....did I mention we throw in a Valentine's Puppy for the first four people through the door! :eek: JUST KIDDING!!!!:rotfl:

They are now 5 1/2 weeks old. So much funn at this age!!!!

Oh my gosh!! They are precious! If I was there, I'd hold you to that offer!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Oh my gosh!! They are precious! If I was there, I'd hold you to that offer!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I'm holding her to that offer! Kat...you better have my puppy ready!!

D & K does looks fabulous!! Just the outside makes me want to celebrate Mardi Gras!!!~:clap_1: ~

If you are in SoWal don't miss it
! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Sure wish I could be there to dine, and party!!! I hope you have a great turn out.

Those darn puppies about the cutest things EVER. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
I'm holding her to that offer! Kat...you better have my puppy ready!!

D & K does looks fabulous!! Just the outside makes me want to celebrate Mardi Gras!!!~:clap_1: ~

If you are in SoWal don't miss it! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

whatcha gonna name that new puppy, bb?