• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Just an FYI in case anyone wanted to come in on Saturday. We will be closed for a private party. I may even see some of you there. Someone along 30-A is having a big Birthday bash thanks to her friends and relatives. They have rented out the whole cafe. :clap_1: These par~tays are always funn.

I will be posting our new Spring and Summer Schedule next week. Also adding some new things to the menu
!Thank you all for supporting us. I have enjoyed meeting so many of you....and becoming a small part of SoWal.

Since we have opened we've gone through Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, Valentine's, and Mardi Gras. Phew....maybe we can just get busy with regular business :shock: you know like Spring Break and Summer! :eek: We will always be tweaking as you can never get everything perfect....and just when you think you have:bang: something else needs tweaking or just thrown out the door.

I am hoping we can all get together for a SoWal Par~tay at the cafe soon! Seems so hard to get everyone together at the same time....especially those of you who live here & there or visit here and live there. Wherever there is...and, from all the posts it looks like it's all over the United States!!!:clap_1:

Have a great weekend!!! :D :love:
Kat@D&K's :party: