• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

veritas929

Beach Comber
Oct 24, 2012
Hi I have been living in this area for almost 2 years now. I've been looking into buying a D R Horton home in either Driftwood Estates or The Plantation. I've seen and heard many bad reviews on Horton homes so was hoping there were some Horton home owners on here that could give me some input. How was the buying process, quality of home, ease of getting repairs done while under warranty etc. I would be very appreciative of any input and info . Thanks Donnie

I commented on a previous thread about DR Horton. I think they have a pretty sold product for the price. Obviously there will be some issues. They are selling 30-40 homes a month in this area alone. I would say you should have an agent on your side. Don't give them all the control. My wife is a full time buyer's agent and has sold several DR Horton homes. She can help with the process and has the contact to get you some answers. In addition, her grandparents moved to the area and purchased in Whispering Lake. Give her a call or shoot her and email. She is happy to help. Amy Cope - Amy@30ADreamin.com - 850.687.3149

Chris Cope, Realtor
find your beach at www.30ADreamin.com

veritas929

Beach Comber
Oct 24, 2012
Thanks for your time and input. I will take a further look and if I am completely interested I will contact her.