• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

OnMackBayou

Beach Lover
May 15, 2005
Mack Bayou, Sandestin
There are some very sweet/cute little girls (including one very near and dear to my heart) raising money for a South Walton family this Christmas. They are the Butler Elementary Daisy Girl Scout Troop 303, and they are raising money for a boy who needs an organ transplant.

They are having a raffle, and thanks to the amazingly generous support of the South Walton business community, there is a wide array of prizes being offered, everything from a weekend golf package at the Sandestin Resort, to thousands of dollars worth of Swarovski crystal. The girls will be singing Christmas Carols at the Seaside main stage on Saturday at 2:00, and will be selling the raffle tickets there. They are only $1.00 each.

They will also be singing at Destin Commons Thursday, December 22, where tickets will be on sale from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with the drawing to be held between 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.

Tickets can also be purchased by mail, by sending a check made out to:
Daisy Girl Scout Troop 303
755 Grand Boulevard, Suite B105-300
Miramar Beach, FL 32550

Include your contact info and we will enter your tickets for you, and contact you should you be a winner. Or pm me and I will send the tickets to you.

DestinLogAdoptAFamilyPhoto_original.jpg