• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
Anyone ever used this stuff? It is awesome! I am not a big beef eater, but marinate steaks and hamburger patties in this stuff and you are good to go.

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
If I'm not mistaken, Dale's has a new lower sodium variety.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
Anyone ever used this stuff? It is awesome! I am not a big beef eater, but marinate steaks and hamburger patties in this stuff and you are good to go.

Absolutely love it on pork or chicken. We just enjoyed a fresh/home butchered pork tenderloin marinated in Dale's and pineapple juice and it was fabulous. But,--we have a friend that always over-marinates thin cut beef steaks with it and now I cannot stand it on beef. He thinks it's wondeful. Motto: everything in moderation.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Oddly, we don't typically put Dales on beef but I adore grilled pork chops basted with Dale's. :drool:

Also, when sauteeing mushrooms, two pats butter and a tablespoon of Dale's to a pound of mushrooms is divine. :cool:

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
Dale's adds a lot to a steak and chcken. Good to marinate thighs in before grilling. It is salty, but we like the flavors. I will have to try it on pork.

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.