• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

Beach Comber
Oct 19, 2010
Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

ptnurse

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2007
Hello

Just wanted to say "Hi" and let everyone know how much I enjoy this forum,I have been a lurker for a long time.Can't wait for the sand and bike rides in May!!:D

ptnurse

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2007
So sorry!Now everyone knows why I am Just a lurker,don't know why this went under this caption,but hello anyway

heretostay

Beach Crab
May 3, 2010
cottage rental

Hi Captain! can you tell me a bit more about the cottage? Is there a full kitchen? a studio or does it have a bedroom? i would like some pictures if possible. thanks for your time!

crabcake

Beach Crab
Sep 2, 2010
Very private little Guest Cottage for rent. 1/4 mile west of ALYs Beach. 200 yards to the beach access. Perfect for a single who wants to live in this area. Rent is $650/month including utilities. Small but special.

Hi there! Are pets allowed? I have two small dogs that are trained good citizens... if so, do you have pictures?

Thank you in advance!

Captain

Beach Comber
Oct 19, 2010
Hi Captain! can you tell me a bit more about the cottage? Is there a full kitchen? a studio or does it have a bedroom? i would like some pictures if possible. thanks for your time!

Hello Heretostay,

There is a full kitchen with a refrigerator, stove/oven, dishwasher and disposal. It does not have a completely separate bedroom. There is a half wall that divides the space for sleeping/living. Here are a few pictures. Actually, I have tried to upload a few pics and I am receiving a failure messge. I have sent these photos to others in direct emails and don't know what the problem is right now. I will try again tomorrow if this interstes you.

Captain

Captain

Beach Comber
Oct 19, 2010
Hi there! Are pets allowed? I have two small dogs that are trained good citizens... if so, do you have pictures?

Thank you in advance!

Hello Crabcake,

Thank you for your interest but I can not accept two dogs at this time.

Captain

barefootbeachbum

Beach Crab
Aug 3, 2009

can I get a little more info on location? If you have pics I would love to see them. You can email me with all info. Thanks.

barefootbeachbum

Beach Crab
Aug 3, 2009
This is something I would like to see. Can you tell me, is there a washer/dryer? If not, a hook up, or somewhere on property I would be able to access?

Status
Not open for further replies.