• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cottontop

Beach Comber
Oct 4, 2005
We come down every Oct. for a week. We have pretty good luck surf fishing. My 10 year old wnats to go out this year. can anyone give me any info on this charter or any other good ones you would reccomend. Thanks

tfolse5

Beach Comber
Jul 7, 2005
Baton Rouge, LA
We have a LARGE group that goes to Grayton every year in June. Several people have used Dead Fish for a number of years now and have always been very pleased...so much so that they make their reservation a year in advance. Good luck!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I have heard that DFC is very good ...they were all booked up (way in advance) when I was there in June, my 16 year old son was dissapointed :sosad: Next time I will book in ADVANCE!

laurawood

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2006
Dead Fish Charters is usually booked up a ways in advance and it is best to make a reservation at least a few months ahead of time. Occasionally there are cancellations and a last minute trip is possible. Out of Destin I would recommend fishing with Capt.Pat Atkins on the Strike Zone. Beautiful boat good for larger parties than the Dead Fish can accomodate. Of course, You can always split a large party between two captains off Grayton Beach. It is shorter running time than off destin. (Catch your fish a lot quicker!!!!)