1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Deadliest Catch!!

Discussion in 'All About SoWal' started by RiverOtter, May 24, 2005.

1. RiverOtter

RiverOtter got any pics?

Has anybody else been watching this show on Discovery? Not a big crab fan myself, but I vow (I am now standing with my right hand raised and typing with my left hand) never to complain about the prices of the "All You Can Eat" crab dinners again :D

2. alic65

alic65 Beach Lover

My husband and son love that show!!! Looks like a brutal working environment to me :eek:

3. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

I am watching it now and am looking forward to eating some daddy king crabs in the near future.

4. seagrovelover

seagrovelover little sugar

We watch it too.....those guys are pretty brave or pretty crazy.....very hard job :eek:

5. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Six people died on last night's episode. One entire boat went down and they lost 5 of the 6 ppl on board. Then, on another boat on the same day, a man went overboard when unleashing the pots. They went back to retrieve him and had him in their hands before losing him again to the dark, cold, unforgiving sea. I guess now the crabs are seeking revenge by eating the humans, similar to Hitchcock's movie, "The Birds," where the birds are going after the people in retaliation for humans caging and eating birds for years.

6. GraytonBound

GraytonBound Beach Fanatic

Nice thought SJ :shock:

:wink: