• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
Friends of Danny Glidewell
Published by Danny Glidewell · 1 hr ·
Make a Change For a Change!

Thursday a write-in candidate qualified in our race, thus closing the August 28 primary. Because Florida is a closed primary state, this effectively disenfranchised over 19,000 Democrat and Independent voters from voting for their county commissioner, UNLESS......
Those voters change their voter registration to REPUBLICAN before July 30 at 5PM.
So, if you are currently a registered Democrat or Independent and want to vote for Danny Glidewell for County Commission District 2, you must change to the Republican Party before the deadline. If you want to change, then click the link below and complete the application. We need every vote we can get to overcome the special interests so I respectfully ask you to MAKE A CHANGE FOR A CHANGE!

Florida Online Voter Registration Website -Online Voter Registration

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Was looking through the candidate donors. Not sure if it is the same person. Is Barbara Brooke the same one who donated to Bill Fletcher and is running against him as a write in?

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
Make a difference in Walton County - alert your friends and neighbors. Make a commitment to get at least one person in your life to vote!

Register Online at RegisterToVoteFlorida.gov

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Hello folks, as a candidate for County Commissioner District 4, I want to emphasize that, while all of the candidates are talking nonstop about Customary Use and it surely is one of our biggest issues, we have many more very important ones to consider. We also need to discuss Infrastructure, comp plan and variances, traffic, parking, storm water, Bay pollution and economic development. Transparency and special interests need to be addressed as well as where will all these children that are moving to this area going to play and have organized activities? Where and how will job growth and better paying jobs be established? We have to make every effort to resolve the Customary Use dilemma and the tremendous economic impact it has on our County.
I would like to meet and discuss these issues in person with any groups that are interested. If anyone is, please let me know and I will be happy to come and answer any questions. In fairness, I only ask that you invite ALL the candidates for County Commissioner so that your group has all information possible to make a good decision. Please remember that your next Commissioners will be elected at the upcoming Primary on August 28, 2018.
Let's discuss the key issues openly and move Walton County forward in a positive direction. I've tried to impact the quality of life for Walton County citizens for many years by volunteering to serve on many Boards and Committees and believe I have made a positive impact. I'm now ready to work for you as a Commissioner and change the future of Walton County for the better.
More information at www.fletcherforwalton. com and www.votewalton.com, thank you!
Bill Fletcher
Candidate for Walton County
Commissioner, District 4

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
If you want your voice to be heard and have a say in who manages Walton County, you have to be a registered Republican to vote in the Primary on August 28, 2018. It is really easy and so very important; your County Commissioner will be elected on August 28th!

CHANGE VOTER REGISTRATION FOR PRIMARY ONLINE

DEADLINE JULY 30

To Change Party Affiliation to Vote in Republican Primary:

Step 1. Log on to Walton County Supervisor of Elections Web Site: www.votewalton.com

Step 2. In the menu on the left side of the page, move the cursor to Voter Registration and click, another menu will appear.

Step 3. Move the cursor to Update Registration and click.

Step 4. Under the heading TO UPDATE PARTY AFFILIATION, NAME OR SIGNATURE click on Florida Online Voter Registration Website

Step 5. When the website titled Florida Online Voter Registration appears, read the information and then click on the button labeled Register or Update

Step 6. Follow the Steps to change party affiliation.