• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Benita

Beach Comber
May 31, 2007
Mobile, AL
Hey ya'll... I'm new to this message board and want to introduce myself...Smilin Joe put me on to ya'll , so you can blame him...
I'm Benita with "Delta Reign" from Mobile/Pensacola, and I just wanted to let you know about our band comin' your way to do Radio Live at Baytowne Wharf on Wednesday, June 20th. We will also be playing at Funky Blues Shack (Baytowne) after the show from 9:30 til 1:30. I'm hoping to get a crowd out and be able to get back over in your area to perform occasionally. We have friends over there, Bud with Waco, Balder and the guys with Dread Clampitt and others....
We play bluegrass but with swing rhythms, a little blues and a dash of jazz, we're calling it "bluegrass...delta style".
So come on out and hang out with us and bring 68 of your closest friends. Hope to see ya'll there! :wave:
Benita
You can check us out on our websites:
http://myspace.com/deltareign or http://deltareign.com

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:welcome: ...y'all have funn!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
:wave: Benita! For those of you who don't know, Radio Live begins promptly at 7pm and will end promptly at 9pm. Plan on an early arrival because it will take you twenty minutes to park and get to the lawn for the music.

Benita, be sure to bring that crazy Gee-tar picker with you. Norman rocks! I just listened to "Mississippi Rain Pouring Down" on you myspace page. You have such a beautiful voice. We are fortunate to have so much talent over in P'cola, and are happy that you don't mind coming this way on occasion.

For you guys who will not be in town, you can still hear the performance streamin on the web from 7p-9p central time on www.wuwf.org

Benita, be sure to remind us about the show a couple of days prior to the show.

:wave:

Benita

Beach Comber
May 31, 2007
Mobile, AL
Wow, you guys have a busy little message board! Thanks for makin' me feel welcome. I'll keep checkin in...
And Norman will definitely be there...can't seem to shake that crazy long haired geetar picker!
we're lookin forward to it.
I'm sure we'll be doin a good bit of jammin with the native musicians... Hope to meet lots a new friends...look us up on our myspace and befriend us! See ya soon...