• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seagrover

Beach Fanatic
Nov 16, 2004
Seagrove Beach, FL
Re: Dennis - damage reports

Hey DT, tried to call you on cell phone but can't get through. Craig talked to a friend that road it out and said we dodged another bullet - thank God!!! We are planning to go back first thing in the morning.

If you hear anothing else, please call me if you can get through on my phone. Did talk to our Tenn friends and they were very relieved.

Can't wait to get back home!!!

AlwaysBeachin'

Beach Comber
Mar 14, 2005
Seagrove Beach

Thank you all for the information. It has been a great comfort to hear what is happening and so far the news sounds much better than expected. Our home, Two Scoops, is in Seagrove Beach, off N. Greenwood. Lots of Old Seagrove big trees. Any news would be greatly appreciated. Our thoughts and prayers have been with you all. Please take care.

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005

sunshine-daydream said:
Hey Everyone,
Just spoke with someone that stayed in Seagrove. Drove through Summer's Edge and saw no major damage. All beach walkovers are gone. Beach is basicly gone also.
Hank
Thanks for the info on Summer's Edge.

sunshine

Beach Lover
May 1, 2005
south walton

Western Lake is slowly receding (and thankfully did not get to my house). If you're looking for a beach walkover, dock, stairs or other stuff, you might try the northwest part of the lake. It's full of junk.

Still windy, but we are out of the heavy rain (for now).

Beach Boy

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005

Does anyone have information about High Pointe Resort?
Thanks so much to all in the area who help to keep us informed!! We appreciate you!!

Snapper Grabber

Beach Comber
Jul 9, 2005

WE have called our answering machine in Grove by the Sea throughout the storm. It appears that we never lost power. Good news, deborsk! Post quickly when you hear from Joanne. Thanks! JG

Emmett

Beach Crab
Jul 7, 2005

any info on 95 garfield will be appreciated so that I can decide what equiptment is needed. thanks Emmett Pinkston

Sea Star

Beach Lover
Nov 17, 2004
Knoxville, TN

Everytime said:
If anyone is in the Eastern Lake area, we'd like an update on Eastern Shores condos, 595 Eastern Lake Road, between Commodore's Retreat and the Leeward complexes.

Also, we heard on MSNBC that the first floor of Pinnacle Port was washed out. This is the condo complex beachside of Carillon Beach across Lake Powell across the Bay County line.

Thanks, and I hope the area stays int he clear from serious damage.

Glad all of you appear to be safe, have been waiting all day to hear, mostly worried about Kurt and Smilin Joe. They are the only ones I knew were going to ride it out. Ditto on the Eastern Shores report.

Thanks to all who contribute and, once again, I'm glad it sounds like ya'll are at least physically intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.