"Desperate Puppies" saga

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by jack flash, Sep 3, 2009.

1. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

Please help us find homes for these precious pups. They were born July 18th and are ready for adoption. Not sure of breeds. They appear to be an Australian shepard, beagle mix, maybe. Several have BLUE EYES and are so gorgeous. Parents are around 30-35 #'s. They were saved by a sweet lady who could not bare letting them go to the shelter. She can not keep so we are trying to help. Alaqua is trying to help but surely there are locals who can help too. We will pay for first round of shots. Please, help, please.

2. bluemtnrunner

bluemtnrunner Beach Fanatic

OK, Kurt...can you please do something to block me from looking at the pet page? I can't take any of them, I'm so sorry to say.

3. b2y_ni

b2y_ni Beach Comber

owwww. poor pups. i am a dog lover but cannot take care of another one than my shih tzu this days coz i have a 3 month old baby at home. however, i will try to help you find a home for them. :cry:

4. chollington

chollington Beach Lover

Awe

I want one sooo bad, but my husband won't let me have another one..
    :dunno:

5. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

I am in the same boat---want to keep one too but tooo many cats and dogs---but love them all. Getting some response so just maybe we can place them. Thank you for looking and loving those babes!

6. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

Thank you for looking and any help!!! They are sweeties!

7. Sarah Moss

Sarah Moss Beach Lover

They are cutie-boo's. Wish I could................................
    Have over 250 lbs total already. Dalmatians and St. Bernard. :floor:

Except it's not a joke!! HA HA :clap:

8. Sarah Moss

Sarah Moss Beach Lover

Cutie boo boo's............Still! I want to bring one home but I can't. :blush:

9. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

Thank you SoWal and Jack Fish!! One puppy has been adopted!!! What an angel!!:clap:

10. Brooklyn49er

Brooklyn49er Beach Comber

2 pups need home

This is my first time here. This place was recommended to me and I am not sure if I am in the right place. Forgive me if I am not.

I have a neighbor who kept 3 puppies from the adult dog she had. She does not take very good care of them. My heart goes out to animals like that. One of them looked like he was starving, all skin and bones. Well, I started to feed him, hoping to fatten him up, long story short, 9 or 10 motnhs later he is still skinny and now he is losing his fur.

He has 2 sisters and one of them had puppies behind my backyard. I didn't have the heart to send them to the pound at such a young age. The mother is the best mother I ever saw in an animal and even her sister helps take care of the pups!

Because of our nutrition to the mom, the pups were born healthy and now they are almost 8 weeks old. They are the happiest and friendliest puppies I've ever seen. Most of them have blue eyes.

Unfortunately, I don't own this property and I cannot afford to feed all these dogs anymore. I feel absolutely terrible that it has come to this. Why would I have to be the one to bring them to the pound when the owner should have had her animals fixed in the first place, and should have taken the skinny dog to the vet?

Happily, my friend who referred me to this website, found a person to adopt one of the puppies. I will be forever grateful to him and I know that pup will bring him many years of joy.

Anyone who is reading this, I ask if you are a praying person, please pray for these puppies, their mom, aunt and uncle as well, because I do have to take them to Animal Control on Friday AND IT IS BREAKING MY HEART.

In my heart of hearts, I do know God takes care of animals and I believe in miracles. These adorable puppies will be adopted from the Animal Control place.

11. weatabix

weatabix Beach Lover

what is the breed? do you have pics?

12. Brooklyn49er

Brooklyn49er Beach Comber

pups

these puppies are a mixed breed. One pup looks like it will be a Lab, 3 have collie-like coloring, 2 more are white with some sopts and one is black with white. They will probably be medium sized dogs. their mom is light brown with blue eyes. All of these pups and mom are the nicest and sweetest dogs I've ever seen. There are pix of them on this website by Jack Flash. I am new to this and I do not know how to navigate yet. sorry. I will try and get some photos on here. If you can find Jack Flash, she has the pix of these pups. thank you!

13. weatabix

weatabix Beach Lover

do you still have the one that is mostly black with a little white? If so, is it male or female? Thanks

14. Lynnie

Lynnie SoWal Insider

Precious pups. I hope they all find fabulous homes! Anyone interested in a fund for spaying and neutering the parents, which might help the Sweet Lady who couldn't let them go to a shelter.

I'll contribute!

15. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

That one is still available. Call Dorothy at 850.571.5597 or leave your # so she can call you.

16. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

yes, a boy and he is available-------dorothy said he is the one to lay in her lap and really cuddle. She swears he is a sweetie. See her post begging for help-----2puppies need homes by brooklyn49. She has rescued these pups from certain death. They belonged to her irresponsible neighbor. her # 850 571-5597. Bless you.

17. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

these are the sweetest pups! Please help Dorothy adopt these babes out. She rescued these cuties from the shelter. Surely there is room somewhere for one or two more rescues.

18. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

Can you foster a puppy?

Can you foster one of these puppies? We have them all over the net trying to get them adopted. Dorothy can only foster them thru this week.. Please volunteer to foster one. Call her at 850.571.5597 if you can help. Bless you.

19. wracso

wracso Beach Lover

I wish I could take one, have two fosters now (plus my three others).

20. jack flash

jack flash Beach Lover

New puppy photos

Thanks to sowal one puppy has found a home and one is being interviewed tomorrow. Thanks to all who have responded, helped and encouraged. This is a great community! If other ideas please let us know! Thanks again and always!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2009