• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
How are the puppies doing? Let us know---post pics if you can! This encourages futures rescues! I still think you all are the greatest! Love from petdom!!

weatabix

Beach Lover
Feb 1, 2009
Eli is doing well! He's been such a good dog and loves to play! He has gotten quite big though! I hope he's done growing or we'll have to get a bigger house! I will post a picture as soon as I can get him to stand in one place, like I said, he LOVES to play. Our daughter just loves him and he is very smart! How are all the other siblings doing? I would love to see/hear about them....

How are the puppies doing? Let us know---post pics if you can! This encourages futures rescues! I still think you all are the greatest! Love from petdom!!

chrisjohnson850

Beach Comber
Jul 19, 2009
Bruskie is doing great. He loves his early morning walks on the beach. Although he does enjoy walking along scenic 98 and greeting the snowbirds on our way to the coffee shop. I think he is the only one that will miss them. lol I will post updated pictures of him tomorrow.

jack flash

Beach Lover
Feb 11, 2009
Pt. Washington
Desperate puppies,i.e., GREAT DOGS!

Bruskie is doing great. He loves his early morning walks on the beach. Although he does enjoy walking along scenic 98 and greeting the snowbirds on our way to the coffee shop. I think he is the only one that will miss them. lol I will post updated pictures of him tomorrow.
great to see the photos! Wow! Eli is a big boy! Angels you all are! Thanks for sharing!