• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm trying to find a unit to accomodate friends, 2 adults 2 kids, preferably beach front! If not, hopefully pretty close! They're not real particular about location, just anywhere Destin to Panama City Beach! They would like to keep expences down, as much as possible.

I really miss, the area! I've been in Mobile, AL going through breast cancer treatment and had my last treatment, 2 days ago! I'll continue to live here, since I have 2 more surgeries ahead. My grandson is over there, have visited once and will again soon! An angel is allowing me to use their beach house off of 30a, if they aren't! I'm so thankful for the enjoyment, it's been a really tough last 1.5 yrs! I haven't updated my thread "Cancer can happen to anyone", but, now is a good time!:)

If anyone has accomodations, or suggestions, please let me know!

Thank you,
Diane

Last edited:

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Wow, it's looking like everything's booked in sowal, huh? Still need rental for about 5 days, 1st 2wks of June! For the right price, they may do a wk, I'll ask!