• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

graytonrbust

Beach Lover
Nov 15, 2004
Wellington, AL
Can someone please tell me where a good place for breakfast
food-smiley-002.gif

is in Grayton? I have always traveled with my family, so, I always have cooked. Last visit was just my sis and I, as well my next visit also, and we refused to cook.

feedback.gif

Oldtimer

Beach Lover
Nov 16, 2004
Mississippi Bound
You can also try the Wheelhouse in Seagrove and the Seagrove Market (I think they have breakfast). Not fine dining, but your standard breakfast menu at a reasonable price. We like them both.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Hibiscus House right in Grayton is good.

Amen, Brother. Hibiscus has great food and the coffee is awesome. The menu is vegetarian, so enjoy a smoothie, fritata, or a bowl of oatmeal. Oh, let me not forget the pancakes. Yes, the pancakes are the best I've ever eaten.

Also, Hibiscus has more of that "Grayton" atmosphere than any other restaurant in the area which is open for breakfast. Say hello to Cheri or Bob if they are around.

You are making me hungry.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Smiling JOe said:
Hibiscus House right in Grayton is good.

Amen, Brother. Hibiscus has great food and the coffee is awesome. The menu is vegetarian, so enjoy a smoothie, fritata, or a bowl of oatmeal. Oh, let me not forget the pancakes. Yes, the pancakes are the best I've ever eaten.

Also, Hibiscus has more of that "Grayton" atmosphere than any other restaurant in the area which is open for breakfast. Say hello to Cheri or Bob if they are around.

You are making me hungry.

You are making you hungry. :lol: