• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Maystrong

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2009
Seacrest
April Love's Grooming in Gulf Place is WONDERFUL! We've taken our 2 dogs there for over a year and they love going to see April!

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
We use Radka at Happy Tails on 98 in PCB. She's friendly and accomodating to your schedule, and your dog will look great. Ours always greet her with tails wagging, so we know she's good with them. Haven't checked prices lately, but she used to be lower than the SoWal groomers.

Mightyern

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Went to Yuppy Puppy today and it was a no frills bu great service and price grooming for my two big dogs. I recommend over the others due to price but they also came home very fluffy, clean and happy! I even invited kisses from their freshly brushed mouths haha! I have never seen doggy teeth so sparkling white :D

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Anyone have Yuppy Puppy telephone #. I know its location just would like to call.

Y

Yuppy Puppy

Yes, I just happen to know the number for Yuppy Puppy. Its 622-bark or 622-2275. Please call to make an appointment. We love what we do and we will do all we can to accommodate your pets needs.