• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
I'm trying to find the number for the company that comes to your home and does dog grooming?????

I've seen the truck up and down 30A...

Does anyone have the number or know the name of the biz?

thanks!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
mobile dog groomer

I''ve seen them to and there is one called Little Rascals Mobile Dog Grooming Spa, number is 319-6469.

There is another called ZOOM GROOOM MOBILE PET SPA. PHONE NUMBE4R IIS --398-0455. They have a web site www.zoomgroompetspa.com

I hope this has helped, By the way I am ai professional pet sitter relocated from New Orleans, The mobile groomer there was pretty expensive, but the dogs were big and poodlles at that,. If you ar
If you ever need a pet sitter I have an ad on here. The name of my
is HEART PET SITTINGbusiness - I AM THE OWNER AND OPERATOR. I stay with your baby for a full hour following her normal routine or just loving on them -- whatever they want..

Ya'll have a good day and I hope one of those work for you.
Brenda Groetsch
HEART PET SITTING SERVICES :love::wave:
Owner/Operator/Animal Lover
850-622-3352
504-231-5358

Last edited:
Y

Yuppy Puppy

Hi Lisa. I know its a little late for a response but we just joined the forum yesterday. We are a new pet grooming salon in the area. we are located 1 mile east of the 30A and 98 intersection and on hwy 98. We are equiped with different size carriers that we could use to pick up your pet if they need to be in a carrier. If they dont need to be in a carrier then its possible that we could pick up your pet and they could ride back with us to the salon. our number is 850-622-BARK or 850-622-2275 we would like to earn you business. thank you

fliming

Beach Crab
Jan 18, 2011
I feel, dog training mistakes are really human mistakes.
Many dog owners make mistakes inadvertently ? due to bad
advice, reading something somewhere, because that?s
how they did it with the family dog when they were
growing up, or even they?re not even aware what they?re
doing.

Last edited: