• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
Dog 'N Suds is a new self serve dog wash. We are located in Santa Rosa Village next to Steamboat Bar and Don Pedro's. The address is 4942 Hiway 98 W. in SRB. We just opened our doors on Dec 22. I hope everyone will come and see us. Our basic wash includes raised tubs (no aching backs), comfortable restraints, low heat dryers, combs, brushes, deshedding tools, 5 shampoos to choose from, nail clippers, and ear/eye wipes. Our phone number is 850-622-5700. Our hours are Tues.- Sat. 11:00- 7:00 and 12- 6:00 on Sun. I have never done anything like this before so I'm learning as I go. I hope everyone will be patient as we get going and work out the kinks.:D I have always wanted to own a business and I needed to support my extended family and I love dogs, so here I am! I hope to see a lot of you in our new store. We also have a Facebook page so check us out! :wave:

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Good luck! I like the idea.
We have one here in Arlington, which we have used once. We liked it but our dog was very scared of all the spray, etc. sooo she's back to washtub baths with a sponge. ;-)

Almost anything new can spook our dog though.

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
Thank you for the encouragement. I hope everyone here takes to it soon or I'm going to go out of business before I even get started! I had a major setback just prior to opening and I'm hanging by a thread right now.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Dog Wash

Yeah! You did it. I remember talking to you on here a while back and I thought it was a great idea since there is nothing like it around here. I knew someone who did this in another state and she was doing very well with it. I wish you the best and I'll have to stop in with my dog and do a wash. I hate washing him at home since there is really no good place to do so. Best of luck and I admire your courage!!:clap:

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
I remember talking to you! I will be looking forward to meeting you. I hope people do start coming in though. I opened 2 days before christmas and I knew people were busy so I haven't had a customer yet. Its been a little depressing so far but I'm praying it will get better. Thanks for the note of encouragement. I sure need it right now!:blush:

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
Just a quick note. We are on facebook and I have several pictures of the store, before and after.People are starting to come in. I expect the weekends will be the busy days. Hope to see everyone soon!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
What are your rates? My dog Waldo (55 lb. Springer Spaniel) and I stopped by on Mon. (not knowing you were closed on Mon.) but did not see any information when we peaked in the window.

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
What are your rates? My dog Waldo (55 lb. Springer Spaniel) and I stopped by on Mon. (not knowing you were closed on Mon.) but did not see any information when we peaked in the window.
Hi, I'm so sorry I missed you!I do hope you will come again. My rates are according to size and coat. The smallest amount you can pay is $10 and the most you would pay for the biggest, hairiest dog would be $23. Your dog sounds like he's right in the middle! Dogs that size are between $16 and $20. Yes, Monday is my only day off. Right now I'm doing this by myself but when I get going a little better I hope to hire some help and be open every day. I'm still adjusting things here and there, trying to get to know what people want. I hope to see a lot of you "SoWallers" soon!:D

novagirl

Beach Comber
Apr 26, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
O.K. SoWal, This is for you! Come wash your dog and tell me you read it on SoWal and get a $2.00 discount! Also purchase a certificate for five washes and get your sixth wash free!