• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

glasgirl

Beach Comber
Dec 13, 2006
presently looking for one!
I am a very spry Senior Citizen who is in need of a small to medium size pet. I live in a condo so cats must be inside pets and dogs must be small to medium and be content with daily walks. I am thinking of a mature animal who needs lots of love but is well over the puppy/kitten stage and is housebroken.

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
My friend is downsizing into an apartment and has to re-home her sweet 9 yo Australian Cattle Dog Ruby. She's devastated and really wants to find a loving person or family for her. Ruby is housebroken, fully trained, great with kids and just an all around love bug. Message me if you think she's your match:)

glasgirl8

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2011
Hi, An Australian Cattle dog sounds a bit big for me. I live in a one bedroom condo so no yard at all. How much does she weigh and do you have a picture?

SGB

Beach Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
South Walton
Please consider going to Alaqua Animal Refuge to find your perfect dog or cat. We have several adorable small dogs right now available for adoption. Alaqua is open every day, except Monday, from 12-5.

Bellasmomma33

Beach Lover
Jun 3, 2011
My friend found a home for her sweet Ruby, so best of luck and Alaqua is a great choice to find a Furry Friend:)

glasgirl8

Beach Comber
Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for letting me know. I did check Alaqua a few weeks ago but did not find the "right" pet...will try again.