• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chip hagler

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
So I'm surf fishing this morning when a lady approaches me with her two terriers in tow on leashes. As she stops to ask if I'm having any luck, one of our dogs takes a leak on my backpack. The lady keeps walking and while I'm in shock and kind of laugh and say your dog just took a leak on my backpack. She said No she didn't and kept walking I grab my backpack and rinse it off in the water.

A word to folks with dogs on the beachs: I own a dog who is licensed, on a leash, and I make sure my dog does not get close to fishermen. I'm very unorganized with my tackle and that dog or any dog that gets near fishing gear could get a hook in it, start running, and well you know the rest of the story. Folks, control your dogs and keep them close!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
So I'm surf fishing this morning when a lady approaches me with her two terriers in tow on leashes. As she stops to ask if I'm having any luck, one of our dogs takes a leak on my backpack. The lady keeps walking and while I'm in shock and kind of laugh and say your dog just took a leak on my backpack. She said No she didn't and kept walking I grab my backpack and rinse it off in the water.

A word to folks with dogs on the beachs: I own a dog who is licensed, on a leash, and I make sure my dog does not get close to fishermen. I'm very unorganized with my tackle and that dog or any dog that gets near fishing gear could get a hook in it, start running, and well you know the rest of the story. Folks, control your dogs and keep them close!

Had a lady ask me last week if it was illegal for people to set out fishing poles where other people might be on the beach. Told her no. She then asked in a most perplexed manner whether it was a problem that she rented a house for a week and would have no use of the beach. Lord. Go away.

emankhan

Beach Crab
Jan 29, 2015
They are fun to watch. So far they've been playing on energy and emotion. It'll be interesting to see if they can keep it up esp against a disciplined tewam like UF.