• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raven316

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Athens, GA
A tough year, yes, but why would that make us more willing to step in barely-buried dogshoot in the sand? And why do visitors that trash Athens compel us to be more tolerant of the same boorish behavior?

You're the one who initially asked whether we still have the same rules. The answer is 'yes'. Please try to relax a little before you get here.

I clean up here and there. I wanted an answer to the question not a bunch of whining.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Sorry, no sympathy.

When the tar balls first arrived in Sowal, I thought it was just dog sheet in the water and on the sand.

If people spent as much time being responsible pet owners as they did biatching about rules that resulted from their rudeness and idiocy, dogs would still be welcome on the beach.

And since you have so far complained about dog rules, boat launching difficulties, rules in other locations, visitors littering your area, and the advertising campaigns to tell people the truth about conditions, I find it hilarious you are calling others out for whining.

raven316

Beach Lover
Nov 12, 2007
Athens, GA
Sorry, no sympathy.

When the tar balls first arrived in Sowal, I thought it was just dog sheet in the water and on the sand.

If people spent as much time being responsible pet owners as they did biatching about rules that resulted from their rudeness and idiocy, dogs would still be welcome on the beach.

And since you have so far complained about dog rules, boat launching difficulties, rules in other locations, visitors littering your area, and the advertising campaigns to tell people the truth about conditions, I find it hilarious you are calling others out for whining.

Oh damn, and I really hoped for your sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.