• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
Pizza by the Sea will donate a percentage of all sales on Tuesday night to help the victims in Haiti. We are also going to give you 25% off everything you order (even beer and wine). Just say "Haiti" when you place your order at the counter or on the phone. This is good for dine in or take out.

Thanks, everyone.

Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
bryan - you guys are the best! we won't be there to participate, and so are making our donation to haiti via world vision (Sponsor a Child < Home - Help for Haiti Earthquake Relief, Donate Now | World Vision), an awesome organization we worked with when i taught high school. they have had a presence in haiti for decades, and are positioned to make an immediate impact. i highly recommend them to anyone looking for a conduit for donations.

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
We are extending this offer through Saturday. Come by and say "Haiti" to get 25% off your bill and we'll give a portion to Haiti's relief efforts. Help us help them!

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
We are extending this offer through Saturday. Come by and say "Haiti" to get 25% off your bill and we'll give a portion to Haiti's relief efforts. Help us help them!
WONDERFUL!! you guys are the best. i will dream about pbts - extra sauce, extra cheese, extra pepperoni - while in the cold and damp north.

thanks for your efforts for haiti - you are great examples to everyone!!
xoxo :love:

Seagrovedude

Beach Lover
May 30, 2006
We love you, Yummy!! Hey everyone - We're extending the offer through Sunday, so come join us for lunch or dinner. 25% off if you say "Haiti" and we'll donate a percentage to the relief efforts. We're taking Yummy's recommendation and donating to World Vision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We "donated" last night with takeout- and PBTS donated to us with the discount. Win win!!:clap: