• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

3crows

Beach Comber
Jul 15, 2007
I heard today that Donna Burgess is closing her gallery in the Sandestin MarketShops. Does anyone know if she will be opening in another location?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Have you tied calling and asking as opposed to starting what could be a harmful rumor in these tough times for artists?

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
Ditto - the number of threads that get started about "I heard this business is closing, can anyone confirm" and the number of businesses ACTUALLY closing are VERY different numbers - I wouldn't even put it as high as 15% true.

IMO if someone's business IS closing, they should at least get the courtesy of making the announcement in their own fashion.

C. Marie'sCandy

Beach Comber
Nov 26, 2008
Yes, it is true Donna Burgess is closing. The good news is she will still be offering classes. She took over the location across from her current gallery, were ToDays was located for a sort time, in the Market Shops. I don't think she will have normal business hours, she will only be open for her classes. I was just glad to hear she was not leaving. :D

chagler16

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2006
Yes, it is true Donna Burgess is closing. The good news is she will still be offering classes. She took over the location across from her current gallery, were ToDays was located for a sort time, in the Market Shops. I don't think she will have normal business hours, she will only be open for her classes. I was just glad to hear she was not leaving. :D

Yes, this information is correct!