Don't take my word for it

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Born&Bread, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Election time is near. I have watched this forum. I have seen lies and misdirection of the facts on here. Everyone get out and vote. I urge each and every single one of you to look up the facts on all of the candidates in every race. Don't take people's word for it and don't take mine. Look at who is suing the county and why. Look at the supporters of each candidate and see what they are about. Look at how they act. Who really wants the best for this county? I'll take a group of small business owners who want to protect other small business owners over big business any day. I'll take honesty over lawsuits. I will take what best for the county has a whole over what's best for a small group. Don't let hearsay help make your decision for a vote. Walton county get out and vote. Walton county politics will never be the same.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
    • List
  2. Misty

Misty Banned

I think it highly unlikely anyone is going to take your word for anything anyway. Have no fear!

3. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Ding ding ding ding. Cindy supporter strikes. I never said anything about you personally. Admin please remove her?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Misty

Misty Banned

Ummm, you did state in the topic starter not to take your word for it. I just responded that I don't think anyone would take your word for it anyway.

5. Lake View Too

Lake View Too SoWal Insider

I'm not taking your word either. It's kind of lame to say education and experience doesn't matter. Please post Tony's resume and education credentials.

6. Misty

Misty Banned

OFF with your head LakeViewToo! :floor::floor::floor:

7. Lake View Too

These guys are silly...

8. Jenksy

Jenksy Beach Fanatic

Wait. I thought the sba was a group used as a front for a small group of people trying yet another way to buy elections after failing in the past.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Wish I'd Said That Wish I'd Said That x 1
    • List
  9. Misty

Misty Banned

Actually, they did succeed in getting C. Jones elected! We certainly don't need anymore favors from them!

10. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

In some cases it may. But you can't teach common sense and you can't fix stupid. Lets see I barely graduated high school. I didn't go to college. I own and run a million dollar business. I'll trade common sense for a degree anyday of the week. Common sense can't be taught.

11. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

No they are a group with the counties best interest as a whole. I am guessing you guys do not own or have any ties to small business. If you did you would support Tony also.

12. Misty

Misty Banned

And the County allowed you to do this by giving you 50% of public land....for FREE.

13. Suzanne Harris

Suzanne Harris Beach Fanatic

Born and bread, get a life, a name and some big boy pants.

14. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Huh? You seen me comment on beach vendor post. Your just on every post. Good for you. No your fishing on that one. Good try though. Why so personal? Lets stick to the candidates.

15. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Cindy supporter number 3. You guys are harsh. Again look at the people who supports the candidates and how each support group acts.

16. Lake View Too

I own a small business but don't have any ties to the SBA. It seems to be a special interest group that puts profit above the sustainable quality of life of the permanent residents of South Walton and the visitors who want it to grow with grace and wisdom.

17. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

Key word here SEEMS. I am not a member but I have been to a meeting. You should go to see what they are all about and how they got started. Would your business have met Cindy's proposed parking ordinance?

18. Misty

Misty Banned

Says the kid (I'm old enough to be your mother so, that makes you a kid) that said he was a vendor back when you first joined (trolled) this forum. You have an agenda here to promote T. Anderson and you have made no secret of that either.

19. Misty

Misty Banned

Says the guy who came here hiding who he is and wants to be taken seriously. Yeah, good luck with that.

20. Born&Bread

Born&Bread Beach Lover

You are bold face lying. I never said I was a vendor. If you can't win an argument I guess lie.You are right about that I am a Tony supporter and proud of it. I would hold off on the mother comments.