• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Last night, the Florida PBS station ran a program titled, "Music Farmers," featuring MagnoliaFest and Suwannee SpringFest. I saw many SoWallers (not the dot commers) on the feature. They showed Dread Clampitt with Duke playing almost an entire song while under a tarp with the rain coming down.

Later in the night, another band, moe, was on Conan O'brian Show, and though I missed seeing it, Chuck Garvey, the guitarist, was reported to have been wearing a Dread Clampitt shirt. Chuck vacations down here and you may have seen him play with Dread at the RedBar or on the Halloween Cruise. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

Anywho, I was glad to see some local boys getting some well-deserved press. :clap_1:

Nancy L

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2005
Destin
I can't believe I missed it!!! I had 2 people at work tell me they saw it while flipping the channels. I was on the Sugarbowl channel. Please call me if you see it come on again! Peace to you "Smiling Joe"! and Happy New YEar!

potatovixen

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
PCB
www.myspace.com
Later in the night, another band, moe, was on Conan O'brian Show, and though I missed seeing it, Chuck Garvey, the guitarist, was reported to have been wearing a Dread Clampitt shirt. Chuck vacations down here and you may have seen him play with Dread at the RedBar or on the Halloween Cruise. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet.

I agree, he is quite a nice guy. Any idea where I can see a video clip of that performance? I can't seem to find it on youtube.