• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap_1: Thanks....I needed that! When they get all super duper famous, they will interview me and I will say..."That mandolin player can pick up some mean trash!"

John R

needs to get out more
Dec 31, 2005
Conflictinator
jhbeebe said:
The band puts out some really good music. I know these guys have worked really, really hard to make a name for themselves, and they are getting their due from all of their hard work. Congrats to them all. I hope they go much further with their success. What puts a small damper on things for me is one of the guys in the band is somewhat difficult to deal with now. :sosad: Maybe he had a few beers in his belly and was just basking in the band's success the last few times we spoke.:dunno:

i think you get to know them a little better.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
jhbeebe said:
The band puts out some really good music. I know these guys have worked really, really hard to make a name for themselves, and they are getting their due from all of their hard work. Congrats to them all. I hope they go much further with their success. What puts a small damper on things for me is one of the guys in the band is somewhat difficult to deal with now. :sosad: Maybe he had a few beers in his belly and was just basking in the band's success the last few times we spoke.:dunno:
:funn:Kenny stopped drinking a while back.