• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
ok, I get it. This thread is a joke, right? Do all of you live in some kind of a bubble? What is wrong with you? Trust me, you would not want to live here where you would most likely be in the minority.

Wake up and look around you.

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2007
I no longer stay in Dune Allen
ok, I get it. This thread is a joke, right? Do all of you live in some kind of a bubble? What is wrong with you? Trust me, you would not want to live here where you would most likely be in the minority.

Wake up and look around you.
If you are addressing me in full or in part...we are not at odds on this. Either I am not expressing my position well or you aren't reading my whole post. There was sarcasm involved in the original waterboarding comment.

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
To bring this back on track. No, I wasn't on their bumper they simply stopped with no warning in a vehicle with a severely cracked windshield, non operating brake lights, and the hood of the vehicle not attached to the vehicle......
My calling the sheriff's department was to get the vehicle and the unlicensed, uninsured driver off the road, and to protect myself in case I needed to file a claim, that's all.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
To bring this back on track. No, I wasn't on their bumper they simply stopped with no warning in a vehicle with a severely cracked windshield, non operating brake lights, and the hood of the vehicle not attached to the vehicle......
My calling the sheriff's department was to get the vehicle and the unlicensed, uninsured driver off the road, and to protect myself in case I needed to file a claim, that's all.

Nowgirl...I am glad you are okay. The brake lights not working is a very important fact you left off at first. Normally, just because someone stops with "no warning" and you, the driver behind, hits that car, you would be liable...at least in this state. I do understand your frustration.

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Feb 10, 2005
Chicago Area
If you are addressing me in full or in part...we are not at odds on this. Either I am not expressing my position well or you aren't reading my whole post. There was sarcasm involved in the original waterboarding comment.
Nah, I wasn't addressing you at all. I totally got the sarcasm.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I am getting in on this late, but a few weeks ago we were on either 30-A or 98 (I can't recall which, maybe Rapunz can) and we saw the same thing happen. A car's hood whipped open, but the humdinger was that this crew kept on driving! It was at night, so I didn't see the drivers or anything, but the car was a full size sedan like a Buick or Chrysler. I wonder if it is the same crew? This might be a scam in the works:dunno: