• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Hey SoWal Peeps,

We are up here near Birmingham, AL and my mom's neighbors are in failing health. They had 2 dogs who were living outside -- but my mom just found a home for one of them. Surprisingly it is the puppy that is left now and he seems very lonely without his old buddy.

We are including a photo that my mom recently took of him. His name is Duke and he seems real sweet --- just wants a leader and some love : ) Unfortunately the photo doesn't show his beautiful greenish / gold eyes.

If ya'll know of anyone in this area or anyone anywhere that would give him a great home, please respond.

~peace & blessings~

2bohemians-albums-pets-picture5830-duke2.jpg

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Awww, what a sweetie!

Hi Ladies,

You are so kind to try and help, that sweet boy!:clap: We are such furry lovers on here, I'm sure that he'll have his forever home, soon!:love: His greenish gold eyes, sound like mine!:wave:
Hey SoWal Peeps,

We are up here near Birmingham, AL and my mom's neighbors are in failing health. They had 2 dogs who were living outside -- but my mom just found a home for one of them. Surprisingly it is the puppy that is left now and he seems very lonely without his old buddy.

We are including a photo that my mom recently took of him. His name is Duke and he seems real sweet --- just wants a leader and some love : ) Unfortunately the photo doesn't show his beautiful greenish / gold eyes.

If ya'll know of anyone in this area or anyone anywhere that would give him a great home, please respond.

~peace & blessings~

2bohemians-albums-pets-picture5830-duke2.jpg

2bohemians

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
www.searchthe30a.com
Hi 2 Bos! Good to see you and hear from you! we need an update on ya'll.

You are so sweet to watch out for the pup. I hope someone will take him in! He's adorable!

We are still being the 2bohemians that we are :D

We sure hope we can find Duke a new home -- he is missing his old pal. His owners are elderly -- the man of the house just had 2 heart attacks in 2 weeks ... prognosis isn't good. We've already rescued one baby but unfortunately can't handle another one. Please spread the word about Duke.