Dunes of Seagrove - Need to sell

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by patticakes, Nov 8, 2005.

1. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

Ready to make a deal! Currently listed at $1,395,000 - Need to relocate but can't buy until we sell condo. Help get us out of Kansas!

This is an exceptionally nice 3 bdrm/3 bath unit (108A). Beautifully decorated. Everything in tiptop shape.

Here is a link to Kurt's virtual tour:
    http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/108a-dunesofseagrove/

The view has improved from photos since Dennis - the dune to the right of the walkover no longer blocks the view.

Serious inquiries please PM me for more info.

2. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

Good luck to you pattiw! One word of advice....an "improved view" because of the loss of a dune is NOT an improved view. It is a sign of a potential loss of beach and structures. Just my two cents.

3. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

You're right on that one Sueshore - not trying to cheer about the loss of dunes. Just stating that the view is different than in the photo.

4. alongfortheride

alongfortheride Beach Comber

If you really need to get out, you need to price it differently. Even though you might have priced it lower than others around you (I don't know that but assume so), it's not going to move at that price. I know those originally sold for about 400k. I'd say price it below 1 mil or 900k, take a profit and move on. Don't know if you'll sell it then either, but if there are any buyers, they want real deals these days.

5. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

Wish I had owned it for a couple of years. Recent purchase so can't drop to those prices without taking a big hit. Hoping to just get out clean if I can. If not, will have to hang in there til the market becomes active again. Hard to be patient when you hate where you live & want to move (KS, not SOWAL - not all of KS, just where we happen to be serving time).

Thanks for the advice though... it's appreciated.

Anyone let me know if you have someone that might be interested.

6. Russell Wamble

Russell Wamble Beach Crab

Patti, Beautiful condo, please advise the square footage. Is that on 30-A or what street. Thanks!

7. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

Yes - Dunes of Seagrove is on 30A, the west end of Seagrove Beach. Follow Lakewood Blvd south to the beach & condos.

Square footage is about 1650. PM me if you would like to set up a showing or have any questions.

PW

8. seagrovelover

seagrovelover little sugar

Thats a really beautiful place, good luck on the sale!!! :cool:

9. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

Know winter is not the time to sell (especially this year), but my situation is getting more complicated here at home and want to try to get us relocated within 6 months. Looks like my mom is no longer in remission (3 time survivor) & will be undergoing treatment again. Can anyone advise what health care, specifically cancer care, is like in SOWAL? She would undergo treatment here, but if all goes well, would like to relocate all of us. No more cold winters for any of us.

Is anyone buying right now? If anyone is seriously interested, PM me to discuss. Ready to deal!

Patti

10. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

Not sure about the cancer care in SoWal, but the buyers are few and far between currently. Perhaps you could contact Sacred Heart of the Emerald Coast and get some ideas on Cancer Care.

11. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

thanks smiling joe. i appreciate you passing on the information.

checked their site and looks like the cancer center is in pensacola. i'll make some calls next week and see what they offer at the sowal location.

12. Paula

Paula Beach Fanatic

Pattiw:

Sorry about your mom's cancer coming back. I don't know about resources in SoWal, but you can get very useful information about specific types of cancer from an Internet site at http://www.thehealthresource.com. they were recommended as a top resource for information about specific illnesses by the Wall Street Journal about 4 years ago. They charge about $200 (I don't know exactly) for a report that summarizes the latest research on the specific disease, including traditional and nontraditional treatments, quality of life, and other important issues. We used them once and thought they were wonderful and the report very useful. I showed the report to a friend studying to be a physician and he thought it was excellent.

Best,
    Paula

13. Franny

Franny Beach Fanatic

Our local Hospice is wonderful and was very helpful at a friend's time of need. Anyone have their number?

14. kurt

kurt Admin Staff Member

http://www.covenanthospice.org
    Covenant Hospice [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Niceville Office
    101 Hart Street
    Niceville, Florida 32578
    (850) 729-1800[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Covenant Hospice [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crestview Office[/font]
    Crescent Park Medical Complex
    [/font]370 Redstone Dr[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Crestview, Florida 32536
    (850) 682-3628 [/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Destin Community Support Center
    910 Airport Road, Suite A
    Destin, Florida 32541
    (850) 654-9176 [/font]
    [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Panama City Office
    107 W. 19th Street
    Panama City, Florida 32405
    (850) 785-3040[/font]

15. patticakes

patticakes Beach Lover

thank you all!

16. pk305

pk305 Beach Fanatic

I've had 2 SoWal friends undergo SUCCESSFUL cancer treatment down there in the last year or so. One was uterine & one was colon. There was a combination of Pensacola and then most recently the new, convenient Sacred Heart. Not sure of the details. They were extremely pleased. These are folks who are very particular & never had one complaint about any of their treatments or doctors! They are both doing really well.
    ALL THE BEST!!!