• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Ready to make a deal! Currently listed at $1,395,000 - Need to relocate but can't buy until we sell condo. Help get us out of Kansas!

This is an exceptionally nice 3 bdrm/3 bath unit (108A). Beautifully decorated. Everything in tiptop shape.

Here is a link to Kurt's virtual tour:
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/108a-dunesofseagrove/

The view has improved from photos since Dennis - the dune to the right of the walkover no longer blocks the view.

Serious inquiries please PM me for more info.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
pattiw said:
Ready to make a deal! Currently listed at $1,395,000 - Need to relocate but can't buy until we sell condo. Help get us out of Kansas!

This is an exceptionally nice 3 bdrm/3 bath unit (108A). Beautifully decorated. Everything in tiptop shape.

Here is a link to Kurt's virtual tour:
http://www.emeraldcoasttours.com/108a-dunesofseagrove/

The view has improved from photos since Dennis - the dune to the right of the walkover no longer blocks the view.

Serious inquiries please PM me for more info.

Good luck to you pattiw! One word of advice....an "improved view" because of the loss of a dune is NOT an improved view. It is a sign of a potential loss of beach and structures. Just my two cents.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
You're right on that one Sueshore - not trying to cheer about the loss of dunes. Just stating that the view is different than in the photo.

alongfortheride

Beach Comber
Jun 14, 2005
If you really need to get out, you need to price it differently. Even though you might have priced it lower than others around you (I don't know that but assume so), it's not going to move at that price. I know those originally sold for about 400k. I'd say price it below 1 mil or 900k, take a profit and move on. Don't know if you'll sell it then either, but if there are any buyers, they want real deals these days.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Wish I had owned it for a couple of years. Recent purchase so can't drop to those prices without taking a big hit. Hoping to just get out clean if I can. If not, will have to hang in there til the market becomes active again. Hard to be patient when you hate where you live & want to move (KS, not SOWAL - not all of KS, just where we happen to be serving time).

Thanks for the advice though... it's appreciated.

Anyone let me know if you have someone that might be interested.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Yes - Dunes of Seagrove is on 30A, the west end of Seagrove Beach. Follow Lakewood Blvd south to the beach & condos.

Square footage is about 1650. PM me if you would like to set up a showing or have any questions.

PW

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
Know winter is not the time to sell (especially this year), but my situation is getting more complicated here at home and want to try to get us relocated within 6 months. Looks like my mom is no longer in remission (3 time survivor) & will be undergoing treatment again. Can anyone advise what health care, specifically cancer care, is like in SOWAL? She would undergo treatment here, but if all goes well, would like to relocate all of us. No more cold winters for any of us.

Is anyone buying right now? If anyone is seriously interested, PM me to discuss. Ready to deal!

Patti

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
pattiw said:
Know winter is not the time to sell (especially this year), but my situation is getting more complicated here at home and want to try to get us relocated within 6 months. Looks like my mom is no longer in remission (3 time survivor) & will be undergoing treatment again. Can anyone advise what health care, specifically cancer care, is like in SOWAL? She would undergo treatment here, but if all goes well, would like to relocate all of us. No more cold winters for any of us.

Is anyone buying right now? If anyone is seriously interested, PM me to discuss. Ready to deal!

Patti
Not sure about the cancer care in SoWal, but the buyers are few and far between currently. Perhaps you could contact Sacred Heart of the Emerald Coast and get some ideas on Cancer Care.