• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1::clap_1: THEY DID IT!:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1::clap_1:

Congratulations fellow Saints fans!!! Was that game not as close as they predicted it???? I was a nervous wreck, but then jumping for joy!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MIAMI GET READY FOR THE SAINTS!!!!

I CAN SLEEP EASY TONIGHT!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
May the good times rolll all over Miami! :clap_1:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Can't edit...but I meant roll all over the next victim IN Miami!!! :clap_1:

Beach Bimmer

Beach Fanatic
May 2, 2006
South Walton
Was at the Red Bar with the Mrs. & younger son Reed celebrating their birthdays & watching the game. Wow, did the Saints go marching in! You've got a hard-working team, Saints fans!

And this coming from a long-time Miami Dolphins fan like me... :eek:

BB

Last edited:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Last edited by Beach Bimmer : Today at 06:53 AM. Reason: spelled Saints "aint's"...

AHEMMMMM...:eek: :pissed: :roll: :blush: :D

Whateverrrr....thanks for the good words....that's big stuff coming from a Miami Dolphins fan.;-)

And, thanks Miss Kitty, I knew exactly what you meant!:rotfl: Letting the good times roll. After this Christmas season we needed some good times with a lot of wins.

Sleepy Kat:yawn:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Don't cha' just love it when ItzKatzTime is sooooo happy! :clap_1: Of course, she is that way all the time! ;-)

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
First things first, boys and girls! We have the little matter of the NFC Championship next weekend. We need that game in the dome...so for today only....Go Seahawks!!

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
First things first, boys and girls! We have the little matter of the NFC Championship next weekend. We need that game in the dome...so for today only....Go Seahawks!!

:blush: So right rapunzel...I just got so excited...I'm watching now and not liking the BEARS one bit. Oh:clap_1: great:clap_1: ....they just got a touch down. Tie game I have no fingernails left...soon no fingers...OH NO HOW WILL I POST AFTER THIS!!!!:eek: