• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SoWalSally

Beach Fanatic
Feb 19, 2005
As a nonprofit entity, the South Walton Montessori Academy (SWMA) relies on fundraising and donations to supplement tuition and meet needs for building maintenance, scholarships, financial aid, art supplies, books, and other materials.

Pizza by the Sea will donate 20 percent of the proceeds Feb. 11 to the Academy. Just whisper the word ?Montessori? while placing order. Eat iN, take out, or take and bake at home!!!

South Walton Montessori Academy, located in Historic Point Washington adjacent to Eden Gardens State Park, is now accepting applications for the 2009-2010 school year for toddlers to sixth grade. Financial aid is available.

More details at South Walton Montessori Academy

DCFinSCB

Beach Fanatic
Jul 27, 2007
Ol' Point Washingtern, FL
This will be quite the PAR-TAY!!!

------------------------------------------

WORLD CUP QUALIFYING: USA v. MEXICO, Italian Style at Pizza By the Sea
It is only the biggest rivalry going in United States National Sports!!

Everyone please come and enjoy watching Our U.S. Men's National Team take on El Tri (the Mexican tricolours) at Pizza By the Sea this Wednesday, February 11th at 6:00PM (dinner time!). Owner, Bryan Pritchett, has informed me that he already has the satellite set to broadcast LIVE. This is not only the U.S.'s biggest rival, but this is a qualifying game for World Cup 2010!!

Let's create our own version of Uncle Sam's Army by wearing red and rooting for the home team together while enjoying one of the best pizza joints this side of New York!

See You Out At...Pizza By The Sea, This Wednesday Evening!
(And don't forget to practice your Italian and support Our Local Youth, by saying "Montessori" when you order.)

USA! USA! USA! (Mexico Supporters welcome too!)

Cheers,
Christian

Hop

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Dune Allen
www.myspace.com
i'm eating a big o' slice right now! YUMMM! i love pizza by the sea.

flipflopsgrill

Beach Lover
Oct 13, 2007
Brian,

I think what you guys are doing is great (helping out local orgs)...so I have decided to follow your lead... I will be doing a few days a week to benefit a few locals organizations... If we all work together as a community we can make it through these times...

I also had an idea I wanted to discuss with you at some point.

Shea

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Eat at Pizza by the Sea Wed night (Mar 11) - say "Montessori" when ordering!

Eat at Pizza By The Sea Wednesday 3/11/09 !!!

This Wednesday evening, Pizza by the Sea will donate 20 percent of the proceeds to the Academy. Remember to say?Montessori? while placing your order. in fact, tell them you would like a Montessori Pizza special. :D Eat in, take out, or take and bake at home!!!

Thanks to Pizza by the Sea for their support of SWMA this year.:love::wave:
As a nonprofit entity, the South Walton Montessori Academy (SWMA) relies on fundraising and donations to supplement tuition and meet needs for building maintenance, scholarships, financial aid, art supplies, books, and other materials.

South Walton Montessori Academy, located in Historic Point Washington adjacent to Eden Gardens State Park, is now accepting applications for the 2009-2010 school year for toddlers to sixth grade. Financial aid is available.

More details at
South Walton Montessori Academy