• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
I just saw this place advertised in the Walton Sun. Has anyone been there? It's in Summer House Village on 98, Inlet beach. I was hoping we'd get a fruit and vegetable stand in the area.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
steeleing1 said:
This place is run by good friends of ours. It might be GK's first summer job. So everyone go see him! There will be the freshest produce, plants, homemade soaps, etc.

This sounds great!

BTW - I'm shielding my eyes from the reflection of the red slippers. :rotfl:
Nice new avatar.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
steeleing1 said:
This place is run by good friends of ours. It might be GK's first summer job. So everyone go see him! There will be the freshest produce, plants, homemade soaps, etc.

Great. If it's already open and we can find it, we'll stop by. Let's wish them success!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
steeleing1 said:

Thank goodness! I always found it strange that there were not more produce stands down there! Y'all keep the place busy 'til summer and the tourists (like me) will swamp them all summer!

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
In the "old days", there was a great produce stand on the north side of 98 at the east end of 30A. The best peaches and tomatoes you could ever have wanted. Guess his tent wasn't "upscale" enough for the neighborhood...