• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bamcon

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2005
Does any one know what EBSCO is planning to build on Walton Magnolia in Inlet Beach?

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Walton Magnolia is where we stay. I hope nothing that will take out the 4 unit townhouse we rent out of. Do they have imminent domain laws down there where they can take your property whether you want to sell or not? There were some empty lots at the end of that road if I remember correctly. Or was last year anyway.

bamcon

Beach Comber
Sep 5, 2005
I think they have already bought the property. We heard they anticipate single family units on the land.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I just spoke with the people we rent from. They said the only place there are vacant lots are at the end of Walton Lakeshore beachfront and there are a few lots available up the road behind their home they use during the winter, one of which is owned by a lady that wants $7 million for one of her lots and there are a few lots available down at the end of Walton Magnolia at the dead end! So the 4 unit townhouse that they have a rental unit in is not affected by this thank goodness.

Last edited: