• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I need to find loving homes for my 2 eclectus parrots.
The male -his name is Merlin, he is about 8 yrs old, he is a total character, great vocabulary, sweet crazy bird, Ive had him since he was 3 months old. I would love to find a devoted bird person with eclectus experience, someone who understands this breeds special character and has the time to truly interact with him. He will be totally devoted to you if you let him.
The female, her name is Teena, is about 8 months old, she is starting to talk and I can tell she will have some crazy skills in this area. I havent had the time to do her training so she will need someone to teach her the basics.
They each come with a cage and an assortment of bird toys, travel cages and bird play stand. If interested please pm me to discuss the details.
It's really important that you have previous parrot/eclectus experience. Eclectus have nutritional needs that are more complicated than other parrots.
Also, they don't need to be rehomed together, it's actually better if they are not, Merlin isnt too fond of Teena, so they are not bonded. Pm for additional info.

Attachments

• merlin-11-2013.jpg
    merlin-11-2013.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC03698.jpg
    DSC03698.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 157