• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Back from Eden - did anybody else go? I didn't see anyone familiar. In fact, attendance was VERY light compared to years past.

My son is proud of me - I only corrected one hostess tonight! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I went and saw Uncle Timmy in line behind me. He brought his camera. I, too, noticed the extremely light number of attendees. :dunno: That is too bad, because Eden Candlelight Tour is the best Christmas thing going on down here -- much better than the parades or lighting of the trees.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Guess there is so much else going on around here now...it also wasn't advertised heavily this year. I did see the ad in the Sun, but if not for Kurt announcing it here, I wouldn't have known.

Of course, I still miss it being on Christmas Eve, and it actually being candlelight in the house only...but I do remember a small incident about fifteen years ago involving a candle and some gold-spray-painted pine straw. :eek: I'm certain I would not want the responsibility of all those lighted candles in a house built exclusively of fatty heart pine.

The video they were playing out front was VERY well done...is that the one the Friends sell in the gift shop?